I have been occasionally consuming a 100 calorie pre packed snack pack here and there throughout my diet the last 2+ weeks. My cousin aptly pointed out to me that there are many other snacks out there that you can have that are 100 calories or less and also a lot more satisfying and better for you. With that being said I took her advice and conjured up this little ditty tonight to have with our dinner, and I must say, although it’s nothing fancy or special, it was really good, low in calories, and easy to make!
- 45 grams Fresh Strawberry’s sliced (14 calories)
- 47 grams Fresh Blueberries (27 calories)
- Cool Whip Free 3 Tbsp. (23 calories)
Directions:Calories Calculated on www.myfitnesspal.com
- Place your fruit and cool whip in a bowl and fold those fruit into the cool whip.
- You can allow the berry’s and cream to sit in the refrigerator a bite to allow the flavors to mingle or you can eat immediately.
- Simple, Sweet, Cheap, and Low Calorie!