This chicken is just WONDERFUL!! I don't like chicken wings because you don't get enough meat on them. They are a waste of my time. That being said, I use boneless chicken tenders or pieces instead. This recipe reminds me of Korean BBQ! The flavor is excellent!! Be very careful not to overcook the chicken it's easy to do with this recipe. It has a listed cooking time, but it will vary based on the type of chicken you use, and if it has bones or not.
- 3 lbs. chicken wings or whatever you like
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Arrange wings in shallow baking pan.
- Heat butter, soy sauce, sugar, water mustard and garlic powder if using, until butter and sugar melt.
- Cool; pour over wings and marinate at least 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- Drain off half the marinate and bake in same pan at 375F for 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours, turning occasionally.