I got this recipe from the horse’s mouth... A McDonald’s employee and it's really good too. I could drink these all day. BTW you can get the Davinci's syrup in Sugar free which is a real plus for me. I have used the Hershey’s caramel syrup too and I like it just as well. Plus you can get about double the amount for half the price of the Davinci's $2.50 versus $5.
- 4 tsp. Davinci's coffee syrup (Save money too by buying Hershey caramel syrup too)
- 4 tsp. half and half
- Chilled espresso
- The night before you are ready to make your iced coffee brew your espresso and refrigerate.
- Fill a 16oz cup full of ice ... to the top
- Add 4 tsp. Davinci's coffee syrup
- Add 4 tsp. half and half
- The fill to the top with espresso
- Mix up very well and drink