This is an amazing recipe! I really loved it. It set up nice, and looked amazing. The best was more that I could have asked for. A great tip is to make them the day before you need them. This will give them plenty of time to set up.
· 2 small packages of Jell-O 1 regular Cherry and 1 Black Cherry
· 2 cups boiling water
· 8 oz. can of crushed pineapple
· 1 can of whole cranberry sauce with whole cranberries
· 1/2 cup red wine (I guess you could substitute grape juice)
· 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl add boiling water and both packages of Jell-O
- Mix the contents well making sure the Jell-O powder is dissolved
- Add cranberry sauce to the Jell-O making sure to break up the cranberry sauce
- Add pineapple and wine, then mix well.
- Mix it all (except for the nuts) together and pour into a mold.
- Refrigerate. (Be sure to make ahead because it an take 2 days to set up)
- Sprinkle with the walnuts when Jell-O starts to set, but isn't firm (after an hour or two, so they don't sink to the bottom
- Serve and enjoy!
Thank you www.nwkids.com/cranberry