- 1 pkg. (1.4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Fajita Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA 2% Milk Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Combine Seasoning mix and water in medium bowl. Add chicken; toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Cook garlic and cilantro in large nonstick saucepan sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 1 min. Stir in chicken mixture, onions and peppers; cook 10 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently.
- Add cream cheese, VELVEETA and broth; mix well. Cook on medium heat until cream cheese and VELVEETA are completely melted and chicken mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally.