This is a fantastic recipe. My husband came up with the idea to use the Pepper Jack Velveeta. What a Winner!! This is mac-n-cheese with a KICK!
- 8 ounces pasta (cooked)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 3/4 cups Condensed milk or whole milk
- 1/2lb (8 ounces) Pepper Jack Velveeta cheese, cut into cubes
- In a pan cook butter, salt, pepper and flour and stir until smooth. (If you can't get the lumps out throw the mixture in the blender for a few spins! It comes out perfect, the add back to the pot)
- Remove from heat add milk, return to heat and bring to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add cheese, stir until melted.
- Pour over cooked pasta and mix together.