Who says you can’t have something decadent on a diet! These little cheesecakes are fantastic especially when you haven’t had any good desserts on your diet! Kevin and I were both shocked at how good these are. I made them for his Birthday this past Saturday because we didn’t want to spoil our diet even though it was his special day. You truly didn’t know you were NOT being BAD!
- 12 Reduced Fat Nilla Wafers (180 Calories)
- 8 oz. Fat Free cream cheese (softened) (210 Calories)
- 1 cup cold fat free skim milk (90 Calories)
- 1 Tblsp. lemon juice (4 Calories)
- 1 small box Jello Sugar Free instant vanilla pudding (150 Calories)
- 1 can lite cherry pie filling (I used lucky leaf) (245 Calories)
- 12 Cupcake tins (no calories ;-) )
- Place 12 cupcake tins on a cookie sheet with 1 Reduced Fat Nilla Wafer in each one, then set them aside.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Gradually add milk and lemon juice to the cream cheese and beat until smooth. Stir in pudding mix.
- Evenly divide cream cheese pudding mixture between the 12 cupcake tins over the Nilla Wafers, then evenly divide the cheery pie filling over top of all 12 cupcake tins.
- Refrigerate overnight for Nilla Wafers to soften.