This pie is amazing! It's sooo easy, and sooo yummy,
and just the best for something so simple.
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup sugar or Sweetner (I used Ideal! Sugar free and wonderful)
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix
- 4 eggs (3 will work if they're extra large)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cup flaked coconut
- Combine all of the ingredients, except 1 1/2 cups of the coconut, together in a blender.
- Cover and blend on low speed for 3 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Let stand about 5 minutes
- Mix in 1/2 Cup coconut
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 Cup of coconut
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 5 hours or until cold.