I found this recipe on www.kraft.com it’s simple and easy and is actually a lot of fun as appetizers! They are easy to handle and everyone seemed to love them! I know I did!
- 15 New potatoes (1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 tbs Sour Creams
- 3 tbs margarine
- Dash of garlic powder
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- Bacon Bits
- Boil potatoes in a large saucepan 15 min. or until tender.
- While the potatoes are cooking, add sour cream, margarine, salt, pepper, and garlic powder to a small zip bag. Zip up the bag and knead all the ingredients together. Set aside.
- One the potatoes are cooked cut them in half
- The bottoms may need to be sliced off so the potatoes can sit flat
- Allow the potatoes to come to room temperature.
- Cut the end off your zip bag and pipe the mixture onto the top of the potatoes. Top with bacon
- Serve at room temperature.