- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Beat egg until fluffy.
- Add milk and melted margarine.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a heavy griddle or fry pan which is greased with a little butter on a paper towel.
- The pan is hot enough when a drop of water breaks into several smaller balls which dance' around the pan.
- Pour a small amount of batter (approx 1/4 cup) into pan and tip to spread out or spread with spoon.
- When bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.
Thank you Ellen Brody!!