This is a fun and simple way to make French fries that avoids the traditional frying method. If you are looking to save on calories these fries will be your friend! Not only are they fantastic, but they are full of flavor!
- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Heat oven to 450°
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients and combine with potatoes, tossing to coat.
- Drizzle with oil, tossing again to coat.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown