This is a really great dip and believe me it was a hit with my guest. My only complaint is that once it baked there was a huge pool of oil from the cheese floating on top. Maybe if I had baked it in a bread bowl it might have helped to absorbed some of the oil up making a better presentation. This would even be a great baked potato topper or served on top on baked potato bites.
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely diced green onion (adds great color)
- 7 bacon strips, diced and fried
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red chili flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well
- Spoon into a baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with bread cubes or crackers.