This is a huge family favorite that we always make a Christmas time and here and there throughout the year. I LOVE them! Have you seen the Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie at Chili’s? Yep that’s magic cookie bars with ice cream on top! Yummo How about making Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie for the fraction of the price? This is a super simple recipe that anyone can make regardless of your cooking level! Give it a try and see what you think? If you are feeling extra naughty slap on some vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, and chocolate sauce onto your bars for paradise pie!
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish). Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.
|Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie at Chili’s From the Chili's Website|