- 6 ounce Pasta
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3-5 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2tsp Chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon flour (as needed)
- 10 black olive, chopped
- Cook pasta according to the package directions; set aside.
- In a large pan, heat oil and butter.
- Add garlic in and Sauté 2-4 minutes or until garlic is crispy.
- Stir together milk, bouillon, and water bring to a boil
- Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Whisk with speed the flour in as needed to thicken up the sauce
- Pour into drained pasta. Fold sauce into pasta
- Cook 2 minutes to heat through.