This recipe is FANTASTIC! It’s super easy to make and the flavors are incredible. I can’t wait to make this again because it’s just that good. I love anything hearty because it only takes a small amount to fill you up and keep you going. The worth of this recipe is a plus too!! I highly recommend this pot of yumminess!
- 1 lb. ground beef (90/10)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (drained and washed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can hot chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2-1 tablespoons mild chili powder (Start with 1/2 and decided what works for you)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Brown the meat and onions and drain very well.
- Mix in ranch dressing mix and all of these spices into the meat.
- Without draining unless stated, add all other ingredients.
- Mix together well
- Simmer 1 hour.
Serves 6 *346 calories 43 Carbs 58 grams of Fat
*according to MyFitnessPal.com